Sunday, September 18, 2011

My band's song in Breaking Bad TV Show!

A few weeks back, I was quite excited when I found out that a tune (Grandparent's Polka) that my Dad wrote and that I helped a bit with was selected to be in an episode of the TV show, Breaking Bad.  Our song appeared in the 'Hermanos' episode back on September 4th.  It was sooo exciting to hear my band's song playing on a hit TV show.  I really thought that was quite a pinnacle.....until......

....I found out that another of my band's tunes was going to be on yet another episode of Breaking Bad!!!  Yep....as of now, another of our tunes (can't say which one, as there's a lot of secrecy surrounding the upcoming episode) is scheduled to be in the October 9th episode of Breaking Bad. 

One song on a hit TV show is awesome.  Two songs on a hit TV show within a little over a month is beyond awesome!  I'm still so excited by this.  And, I'm very appreciative of everyone that helped make this possible.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment