Monday, September 19, 2011

Town Hall-Style Meetings Scheduled

In my role as Councilman on the Verona Town Board, I have scheduled two town hall-style meetings for Monday, September 26th in the Town of Verona.  The first meeting will take place at 6pm at the New London Fire Hall, located on Cornell Street in Rome.  At 7pm, the next meeting will take place at the Durhamville Fire Hall, located at 5305 Church Street in Durhamville.  I also scheduled a town hall-style meeting for Wednesday, September 28th at 8pm at the Verona Fire Hall, located at 1 Volunteer Ave in Verona.  

I want to point out that these are not town board meetings, but rather an opportunity for residents to connect with me personally.  So, if you live in the Town of Verona, I hope you'll consider stopping by one of my town hall-style meetings and sharing any ideas, concerns, and/or questions you might have.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment