Wednesday, April 11, 2012

REMINDER RE: 3rd ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR VOLUNTEER COMMUNITY SERVICE!

I've always believed it's important to do good deeds in the community.  Given that, I wanted to post a reminder about the Fred Scherz Sr. Memorial Scholarship for Volunteer Community Service that I'm doing again.  The 3rd annual scholarship will be in the amount of $250 and will be awarded by me to a Town of Verona, New York student who is on track to graduate from 12th grade at a high school (public or private) or homeschool by June 30, 2012.  Additionally, the student must have lived in the Town of Verona, New York since at least December 1, 2011, and must be voluntarily engaged in community service or must have created a community project.  As with the last two years, the winner will be selected by a board of volunteers.


To view the complete rules and to get an application for the Fred Scherz Sr. Memorial Scholarship for Volunteer Community Service, go to:  www.fritzscherz.com. For more information, call me at: (315) 363-3509 or email me at: fritz[at]fritzscherz.com. Deadline to apply is May 1, 2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment