Monday, September 9, 2013

COUNCILMAN FRITZ SCHERZ SCHEDULES MORE TOWN HALL-STYLE MEETINGS!


Fred “Fritz” Scherz, Jr., Councilman on the Verona Town Board in Verona, NY, has scheduled three more town hall-style meetings.  The first one will take place on Monday, September 23rd at 7pm at the New London Fire Hall, located on Cornell Street in Rome.  The next two meetings will take place on Monday, September 30th as follows: 7pm at the Verona Fire Hall, located at 5555 Volunteer Avenue in Verona and 8pm at the Durhamville Fire Hall, located at 5305 Church Street in Durhamville. 

“I’ve been holding these town hall-style meetings since I became councilman and have been pleased by the number of residents who attended and shared their concerns with me,” said Scherz.  “I wanted to offer another opportunity for residents of the Town of Verona to stop by and share with me informally any of their ideas, concerns, and/or questions. I realize it’s sometimes difficult for residents to attend the town board meetings, so this is just another way for me to reach out.  As with all the town hall-style meetings I've held, this is not a town board meeting, but rather an opportunity for residents to connect with me personally.  I’m honored to serve the residents of the Town and look forward to having some more informative conversations with them.”
 
For more information on Fritz and his town hall-style meetings, go to:  www.fritzscherz.com, his Twitter feed at: www.twitter.com/fritzscherz, his blog at: www.fritzscherz.blogspot.com, email him at:
fritz@fritzscherz.com and/or call: (315) 363-3509. 


#  #  #

No comments:

Post a Comment